Skip to main content

Promises of a ....<3

Hey!

I feel bad for not keeping up with this blog, but I didn't miss not doing. A blogger should miss her blog like she would a confidante.

So I have been on a sleep and tv diet. I started with my Korean drama's last night. I caught up on "Big" and "I do, I do" then started watching "shut up flower boy band". As I was watching a lot of ads came up but there was one that I actually enjoyed and even looked forward to.

It was HP Beats' 2012 commercial. I was intrigued by the whole package- the visual, audio, the whole nine yards. But most of all, the music had me in a trance. So like all curious and resourceful people do, I googled.

I found out the name of thesong ang the artist. there had been others before who had the same query. As I listened to the song and other songs by the artist, I realized that I liked dubstep because all their songs sound like dubstep and I like all their songs. this is the song from the ad.


Back to my dramas. I found me a hottie. he goes by the name Lee Hyun Jae. He plays a brooding but calm drummer in "Shut up Flower Boy Band." I googled his behind the minute I saw the poster on Viki.com. His character is in love with their band girl who has unrequited feelings for another bandmember. This series was the first one where i was dead set on who should get the girl. But then he got killed off- just my luck.

Sadly, my day took a downwards spin. It started when I came home from hanging with a friend only to find out that mi madre had come home and practically fallen into her bed because of exhuastion. Now let me say, I feel like the exhuastion could have well been avioded if only she ate regular meals and did not go through her whole school day just to come home and tell me how she has not eaten all day. Inever really considered that she might be anorexic but after typing the previous sentence I feel I should reconsider, no? It really upsets me tht she insists on acting that way especially when she like me is anemic. she feels righteous telling me to take my meds but she can't eat some food? My day got even wore when i was the audience to an argument by which I learned of misfrtunes that befell my extende3d family and how the looked to my unstable mother for aid. Ergo, putting financial and emotional strain on her along with the physical strain sshe insists on exerting upon herself by not eat regularly.

the title of this posst is for the silverlining of my day: a hangout/maybe (extremely maybe) rendezvous  with a certian soccer hunk( who i havent seen i a long while and who may not be so hunky anymore). I amnervous but I DO NOT want to overthink it. I ave to be able to keep friends friends inmy head. Subconsciously, I feel like all guys thet befriend me= possible mate and thats wrong. Men and women are calpapble of being just friends and Iwant one guy to be just friends with.

Popular posts from this blog

Naul's Memory of the wind

Upon my first exposure to the video (on Mnet) with out subtitles, I thought: the guy in the uniform was a Japanese invader.  Japan was bombing Korea. ( I thought of this only because i remember Japan having to do something with bombs. Like Hiroshima; only I switched it around and Japan was doing the bombing. The guy and his daughter were playing and the bombs started approaching. He ran with his daughter but the bombs were faster and the guy in the uniform were getting closer. A bomb came really close and the guy used his body to shield his daughter. (Not really plausible seeing as the human body is not that strong.) Then the Japanese soldier was passing by and aw the little girl and had pity on her. then he ended up liking her so he married her. (Its very illogical because he doesn't age. And I doubt the little girl would have willingly agreed to marry someone whose race, nation help bring about her fathers death.) The Soldier is sexy jumping of his horse; maybe the reaso

my shattered heart

so i was the one to say the words, to put the ring back into your recieving hand. we were supposed to have become a happy married couple today but we became two disgruntled single people. I said I love you because I do and to talk to me if you needed to talk because I wanted you to tell me I could talk to you. You always thought that i had friends to talk to but i don't. their lives are so shiny and filled with light and to go tarnish it with my problems especially when I think I am the Problem is not feasible for me. I don't have a wonderful man anymore. I pray that he continues to find himself and grow to have a beautiful family that ill probably be envious of and a nice compassionate wife. I don't know what to do with myself. Usually people  who break up with people have somewhere to go, something to focus on. I feel like a dunce at work a pretender and i'll soon be found out and kicked out. I feel like my relationships with people all over are so shallow.

So I want to be a recluse. Again

The world isn't going to care that you aren't there anymore. The shadows will welcome your presence the seams of reality will easily tear allowing thorns to embrace unclothed skin. Your thoughts will take you further into a dooms-day future than anytime machine ever could. Your heart will burn and freeze and thaw. From your eyes will flow endless rivers and grow untamable flames. You recon neither fame nor infamy by turning in, being a one dimensional point, building up walls that reach for extraterrestrial life, digging holes past China and into another dimension, cocooning yourself with blankets as wide as space and time... You will be unmissed. What could be missed?  Fractions of a shattered shoddily mirrored glass? A magnet that dies in second? A battery unable of providing power? Holey umbrellas? shambled roofs? Unsteady rotted floorboards? Don't bother trying to be something to someone somehow. It's too late, they'll see right through you. You will see th