Skip to main content

a Series of fortunate events

I cant  go into story mode. I'm just going to give it to you straight.

So on Thursday I went by my university to enroll onto a tuition payment plan, and then it as it turns out I didn't have to! The government had me completely covered. No cent of  mine or my family's is going toward my tuition this year. Of course there's still the issue of book but i'm not gonna sweat it.

Then later on that I went to my friends's house for the first time and hung out with them. together we made dumplings which were not so tasty at the beginning but got there eventually.

On Saturday, I went to Agape Ministries headquarters in Elkridge, Maryland and worked on an art install. It was pretty cool, sadly I have not a picture to show you. I do not know why it did not occur to me to take a picture! But the whole day was so nice(overall)! I tried the Magnum vanilla ice cream which was nothing short of  scintillating.

Sunday started off not so hot. When I told my mom I would be visiting another church she made it seem like
I was running away from home to live with another family. But I reminded her that I was only visiting. I was picked up and taken to church on time for once in my life I can honestly say I was more than on time for a Sunday worship service. With my mother driving i can count the times we have been on time to anything on one hand (maybe two, but that's it).

Later on Sunday, my mother lost her phone because she left her keys phone and a headdress on the condo stairs whilst taking pictures and then forgot them there when returning home. after some time she realized the absence of her phone only to go down and realize that the phone had been acquired by a thief. Unfortunately she had not installed iCloud on her iPhone. so we tried using Sprint's Family Locator to find it. Only thing was Family locator did a shoddy job of locating people. I'm talking 1 mile deviations. What were we going to do with that info? Tell the popo to search within one mile of were the phone was supposed to be? this caused a kink in my series of fortunate events.

But Agape friends to the rescue they picked me up and we went to go watch the Dark Knight Rises. was awesome! SPOILER SENTENCE! I did suspect Tate she kind of seemed creepy or  not genuine on her first appearance. And then when Bane said a Gothom citizen held the trigger in their hands and knew it, I thought he would not give it to just anyone! it had to be someone of importance! she was creepy and important. Shady girl. SPOILER OVER!

Monday was a fail. Tuesday, I exercised and made pancakes! Of course, I also asked Soccer Hunk on a hangout which he kinda agreed to even though it was to the library... lol. then we texted into the wee hours of the night( 1a.m)and he probably went to sleep whilst I finished the Big k-drama series. The end sucks. Not as much as Fashion King but it sucks.

I hate it!!! SH blew me off for our library hangout. I am texting him right now and I want to call him!! I've never really wanted to call someone like that. Well, other than my awesome girlfriends. Cute awesome girlfriends.

Popular posts from this blog

Naul's Memory of the wind

Upon my first exposure to the video (on Mnet) with out subtitles, I thought: the guy in the uniform was a Japanese invader.  Japan was bombing Korea. ( I thought of this only because i remember Japan having to do something with bombs. Like Hiroshima; only I switched it around and Japan was doing the bombing. The guy and his daughter were playing and the bombs started approaching. He ran with his daughter but the bombs were faster and the guy in the uniform were getting closer. A bomb came really close and the guy used his body to shield his daughter. (Not really plausible seeing as the human body is not that strong.) Then the Japanese soldier was passing by and aw the little girl and had pity on her. then he ended up liking her so he married her. (Its very illogical because he doesn't age. And I doubt the little girl would have willingly agreed to marry someone whose race, nation help bring about her fathers death.) The Soldier is sexy jumping of his horse; maybe the reaso

my shattered heart

so i was the one to say the words, to put the ring back into your recieving hand. we were supposed to have become a happy married couple today but we became two disgruntled single people. I said I love you because I do and to talk to me if you needed to talk because I wanted you to tell me I could talk to you. You always thought that i had friends to talk to but i don't. their lives are so shiny and filled with light and to go tarnish it with my problems especially when I think I am the Problem is not feasible for me. I don't have a wonderful man anymore. I pray that he continues to find himself and grow to have a beautiful family that ill probably be envious of and a nice compassionate wife. I don't know what to do with myself. Usually people  who break up with people have somewhere to go, something to focus on. I feel like a dunce at work a pretender and i'll soon be found out and kicked out. I feel like my relationships with people all over are so shallow.

So I want to be a recluse. Again

The world isn't going to care that you aren't there anymore. The shadows will welcome your presence the seams of reality will easily tear allowing thorns to embrace unclothed skin. Your thoughts will take you further into a dooms-day future than anytime machine ever could. Your heart will burn and freeze and thaw. From your eyes will flow endless rivers and grow untamable flames. You recon neither fame nor infamy by turning in, being a one dimensional point, building up walls that reach for extraterrestrial life, digging holes past China and into another dimension, cocooning yourself with blankets as wide as space and time... You will be unmissed. What could be missed?  Fractions of a shattered shoddily mirrored glass? A magnet that dies in second? A battery unable of providing power? Holey umbrellas? shambled roofs? Unsteady rotted floorboards? Don't bother trying to be something to someone somehow. It's too late, they'll see right through you. You will see th