Skip to main content

Inciting jealousy

So I have felt jealous about your platonic relationships. But I have also felt jealous about you and the opposite gender. I wager that a sexual dalliance  would have triggered more jealousy. Glad twas not the case.
I think it might be important to say that me trying to trigger jealousy was not premeditated. I was calling you as I walked upstairs to my home. Thus, I was smiling in anticipation of you picking up. When I walked into my house and my mom and her manfriend thought the smile was intended for them. So as not to disappoint I didn't respond even when you picked up.  Your constant "Hello?"s  still pulling at the ends of my mouth. When I was able to respond my first thought was to make a joke. Its only after i finished and heard the angry tone in your statement aboutit not being funny that the jealousy thing came to mind. But perhaps it isn't ungrounded that I did that.
I really like you. MOF I love you. I also trust you. But it doesn't escape me that you lead a life where you interact with plenty of both genders. I think about that sometimes and then think of my life where I really don't interact with that many people in my age range on a daily basis. I will rarely, if ever, be in a position where someone hits on me or that instead of being honest,  I decide cheating is a better option.  
I  want to know that you do know that you still have to or that you want do things because i will like it and wooing is an ongoing process.
I want to know that you don't think youve got me in the palm of your hand.  You are the first person I'm dating and the way its going you just may be the last... So its really important to me to know that you don't see me as the girl at your heels, or the girl you've bagged and no one is going to come for her, or not precious. [I guess I feel that way sometimes but I try not to].  Like these little things: me watching you leave in your car and looking back to wave that I  safely reached my door. And how I stay as late as possible at yours and drive home sleepy but you leave at reasonable hrs of the night.  I often want to talk to you restrain myself and even then my restrained number of invitations to a telephine conversation outnumber yours. Your words say otherwise but sometimes your action come across as other in my mind. I wasn't crying before but now I am.
I dont wven know if its something you can help. There's a difference between trusting and taking the other persons affections and loyalty and fidelity as an unchanging fact set in stone. My mind may be sure of the former  but my heart overpoweringly expresses the latter. This especially because it seems that i feel like my feeling for you are pretty set in stone and if someone did try to pull me away i would temain but I not sure if you even consider that a possibility and that if it did occur  and i did if you would try to woo me back. making you jealous was one way i thought i could settle that
And yes it was immature,  no arguing with that but this is my first relationship. I don't have anything to refer to. To compare to. At this stage in my life all you'll ever be jealous of are my platonic friendships which are also at the moment, few.
I treat you the best I know how with no previous input from other males or interpreting what you do based on what I've learned from other males
I am impossibly honest with you. You on the other hand have more experience to pull from and compare to.  And maybe sometimes those affect how you treat me because it brought about certain results.
I'm not even going to let you read this today or anytime soon. But i think i needed to write it. It may not be super cohesive but it contains my thoughts
Its funnily sad I woke up feeling great today and Ill be going to bed broody. I came home looking forward to hearing your voice and writing in my journal and falling asleep talking to you but a short string of word and here I am in a pit that i shat in and sat in. But I guess its better than the shit hitting the fan later.
TLDR. I want you to be jealous every so often. Just not to this magnitude.

TLDRBTL. I want to know that I am precious to you in my heart even if you don't say it.
#theoneiwilllove?
#AHitsyou #AHisityou?

Popular posts from this blog

Naul's Memory of the wind

Upon my first exposure to the video (on Mnet) with out subtitles, I thought: the guy in the uniform was a Japanese invader.  Japan was bombing Korea. ( I thought of this only because i remember Japan having to do something with bombs. Like Hiroshima; only I switched it around and Japan was doing the bombing. The guy and his daughter were playing and the bombs started approaching. He ran with his daughter but the bombs were faster and the guy in the uniform were getting closer. A bomb came really close and the guy used his body to shield his daughter. (Not really plausible seeing as the human body is not that strong.) Then the Japanese soldier was passing by and aw the little girl and had pity on her. then he ended up liking her so he married her. (Its very illogical because he doesn't age. And I doubt the little girl would have willingly agreed to marry someone whose race, nation help bring about her fathers death.) The Soldier is sexy jumping of his horse; maybe the reaso

my shattered heart

so i was the one to say the words, to put the ring back into your recieving hand. we were supposed to have become a happy married couple today but we became two disgruntled single people. I said I love you because I do and to talk to me if you needed to talk because I wanted you to tell me I could talk to you. You always thought that i had friends to talk to but i don't. their lives are so shiny and filled with light and to go tarnish it with my problems especially when I think I am the Problem is not feasible for me. I don't have a wonderful man anymore. I pray that he continues to find himself and grow to have a beautiful family that ill probably be envious of and a nice compassionate wife. I don't know what to do with myself. Usually people  who break up with people have somewhere to go, something to focus on. I feel like a dunce at work a pretender and i'll soon be found out and kicked out. I feel like my relationships with people all over are so shallow.

So I want to be a recluse. Again

The world isn't going to care that you aren't there anymore. The shadows will welcome your presence the seams of reality will easily tear allowing thorns to embrace unclothed skin. Your thoughts will take you further into a dooms-day future than anytime machine ever could. Your heart will burn and freeze and thaw. From your eyes will flow endless rivers and grow untamable flames. You recon neither fame nor infamy by turning in, being a one dimensional point, building up walls that reach for extraterrestrial life, digging holes past China and into another dimension, cocooning yourself with blankets as wide as space and time... You will be unmissed. What could be missed?  Fractions of a shattered shoddily mirrored glass? A magnet that dies in second? A battery unable of providing power? Holey umbrellas? shambled roofs? Unsteady rotted floorboards? Don't bother trying to be something to someone somehow. It's too late, they'll see right through you. You will see th